Friday, January 13, 2012

JTC POLAROIDS|JAN AEBERHARD


Name|Jan Aeberhard

Age|17

Hometown|Bern, Switzerland

but on an student exchange in Perth, Australia


How did you get discovered?

I send in some snap shots of myself into Vivien's Model Management in Perth and they liked them enough so I went for an interview!


What were you doing prior to modeling?

I am learning to fly a small engine plane, cooking, photography, surfing, traveling and playing soccer


People would be surprised to know that I...

flew a plane and did not crash yet!
What's your latest obsession?

Being in New York City!


Your most prize possession?

My watch (I do not anywhere without it) and my family!


Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero?

Soccer player Thierry Henry

When is the last time you said "I Love You" to someone?

When I was at the Perth airport, I told my dad that I am gonna miss him and that I love him!


Three adjectives that best describes you...

Happy, inquisitive, philosophical plus a bonus word...unorganized

Describe your personal style

Casual, simple, basic looks


Your favorite place you have travel to

NYC—even though this is my first week here, I love it already! It is just like the movies!


Your favorite film

The second installment of the Bourne Identity


Your favorite sport or sports figure

Arsenal , London


If there's a destination or item you would recommend us to check out or visit about your native country/city or town, what would you recommend?

Bern, Switzerland—Skiing in Wengen


Your favorite song/artist

Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones

Angel by Flypside


What is your wish for 2012?

Do really well in modeling!


All shirts by Warriors Of Radness

MODEL AGENT|AGENCY: Christophe Sanchez-Vahle|Red

IMAGES|John Tan

CONCEPT|STYLING|CASTING|John Tan

MODEL|Jan Aeberhard|Red

Special thanks to Christophe Sanchez-Vahle and the men's board at Red Models; Paul Conrad at Medium Concepts; Jan for stopping by JTC and his upbeat, fun personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment