Thursday, March 3, 2011

BORN THIS WAY PART II|CANDIDS


Name|Sean Z.

Age|22

Hometown|Beijing, China


How did you get discovered?

My model friends recommended me


People would be surprised to know that I...

used to be restaurant cook

What is your new year wish for 2011?
Have my own restaurant and be successful at my line of work
Name|Janis Vilumovs

Age|18

Hometown|Latvia


How did you get discovered?

I submitted my photos through the internet


People would be surprised to know that I...

know how to play the piano

Do you have a lucky charm?

Chain—my mom bought it for me three years ago
Name|Matty Delesare

Age|21

Hometown|Kingston, New York


How did you get discovered?

Photographer Sean P. Watters and I got hooked up on the internet and the rest is history!


Favorite dish to eat:

Junk food, unfortunately. Ever had bacon dipped in chocolate sauce? It's amazing!


Do you have a lucky charm?

Dog tag given to me by my Grandpa, I wear it at all times
Name|Brett Staal

Age|20

Hometown|Nashville, Tennessee


How did you get discovered?

A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to model? I told him sure. From there I meet a few people, one of whom was Ethan James. Ethan James is a Photographer who said he really liked my look and wanted to help me get big. After meeting with him and doing a couple of photo shoots he said I had what it took to be a big time model and he helped me get to New York so I could become one.


People would be surprised to know that I...

am now modeling. My whole life I’ve been a sports guy who loves sports. But being in front of the camera has always been another dream of so I’m just glad I’m getting to live out that dream now.

What turns you on? What turns you off?
Turn on: Smart, funny, determined, motivated and caring people
Turn off: Insincere, rude, fake, flakey and lying people
Name|James Wilson

Age|20

Hometown|Clarksburg, Maryland


How did you get discovered?

Through Craig List


People would be surprised to know that I...

love fishing and outdoor activities of any kind!

What's your favorite pickup line?
Are you wearing space pants? Cause your butt is out of this world!

MODELS AGENTS|Shawn Zane|APM Models; Oscar Garnica|ReQuest; Chris Forberg|DNA; David Bonaparte|Next; Kevin|Adam
IMAGES|John Tan
CONCEPT|STYLING|CASTING|John Tan
MODELS|Sean Z|Next Models; Brett Staal|Adam; James Wilson|DNA; Janis Vilumovs|ReQuest; Matty Delesare|APM
Special thanks to All the models and their respective agencies for their support and for allocating time for the models to come to the casting with JTC during New York Men fashion weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment