Friday, December 10, 2010

IN TOWN: TOXIC|CHARLES C.J. BANDY

Name|Charles C.J. Bandy

Age|19

Hometown|Seaville, New Jersey


How did you get discovered?

Hanging out in the mall


Items that are always with me when I am traveling:

Money, clothes, id and mobile phone.


Favorite places you have been to:

New York and Atlantic City


Favorite dish to eat:

Beef stew


People would be surprised to know that I...

I am a 2nd dan black belt


What type of music do you like listening to?

Blink 182, Green Day, Sum 41 and Sublime.


Do you have a lucky charm?

Don't have one


If you had to choose a song that would best describe you as an individual, what song would it be and why did you choose it?

Fat Lip by Sum 41


What are you most obsessed about?

Being happy


What irritates you?

Cab drivers


Your favorite curse word...and why?

Fuck...it can be use in so many ways.


What turns you on? What turns you off?

A good kisser turns me on and a smoker turns me off.


What's your favorite pickup line?

"Girl, next time you look at me, I'm gonna need a parachute because when I look into your eyes I feel like I'm falling."


Describe your personal style.

Skater/punk


What are your plans for the holidays?

No specific plans, stay home and chill with my folks.


MODEL AGENT|Ryan Colby|Colby Models

IMAGES|John Tan
CONCEPT|STYLING|CASTING|John Tan
MODEL|Charles C.J. Bandy|Colby Models
Special thanks to Ryan Colby for his continuing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment