Monday, June 28, 2010

COME AS YOU ARE|DIRECT FROM PARIS|#1


Faces To Watch: From Major Models (Paris)

Name|Danny Hoggins

Age|19

Hometown|London, England


Your plans for the summer?

Travel America

Favorite summer song

Janglin Soul by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Plans to stay cool from the heat.

Keep buying clothes so I can alternate them fairly quickly.

Favorite summer treat

Mango Sorbet

People would be surprise to know this about you.

I am a vegan and I was a chubby kid growing up.


Name|Niclas Huntelmann

Age|18

Hometown|Esterwegen, Germany


Your plans for the summer?

Modeling and hanging out with friends.

Favorite summer song:

Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) by Shakira

Plans to stay cool from the heat.

Lots of ice cream, drinking lots of water.

Favorite summer treat.

Bubble gum ice cream

People would be surprise to know this about you...

I can do a great impersonation of Donald "quack quack" Duck.


Name|Wael Sersoub

Age|20

Hometown|Lyon, France


Your plans for the summer?

Earn enough money to travel to Spain with my friends in August.

Favorite summer song:

Wind's Blowing On My Ears by 4 Seasons

Plans to stay cool from the heat.

Kickin' it with my friends with our mopeds.

Favorite summer treat.

I am already cool, don't need a summer treat.

People would be surprise to know this about you...

It's my hidden talent, so I keep it to myself.


AGENT|Rodger|Major (Paris)
IMAGES|John Tan
CONCEPT|CASTING|John Tan
MODEL|Danny Hoggins|Niclas Huntelmann|Wael Sersoub|Major Models (Paris)
Special thanks to Rodger at Major Models (Paris) and the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment